Trouble bleeding clutch

Post General Technical Questions and Answers here.

Moderators: Simon, DOC

Trouble bleeding clutch

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:18 pm

hi guys as the title states i'm haveing trouble bleeding out the clutch on my hi-ace van can anyone offer any advice please
Amped

Re: Trouble bleeding clutch

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:52 pm

i'd like to thank all of you wonderfull people for helping with my problem as you can see by all the replys i've got i don't know where to start so thank you and F.U.C.K you all
Amped

Postby llamavan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 pm

First off, I have never laid eyes on a Hiace; the only "information" I could possibly offer would be vague guesses. There is a separate section for Hiace/Town Ace vans.

Have you found the search function? If not, no wonder you're having problems ... I've never bled a clutch (yet), but I've learned to use "search", and I've also learned it's a lot faster and more comprehensive than expecting others to do it for me.
1985 5-speed window cargo van set up for llama haulin'; 330K ("Trustyvan")
1984 A/T LE; barely broken in with only 125K! ("PJvan")
1989 4WD 5-speed DLX; 315K and an odd sense of humor ("Skylervan")

TVP administration does not allow me to send or receive PMs. You can contact me at nubin97431atllamaprintsdotcom.
llamavan
Van Aficionado

My Vehicles: '85 5-speed cargo; '84 A/T LE; '89 5-speed 4WD DLX; ever-growing parts herd

Postby timsrv » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:31 pm

Why should we bust our chops to help you when you won't even make the effort to search the site 1st? I get tired of constantly harping on people to search 1st and then post. This subject has been covered before, all you need to do is look. If you can't find what you want, then make a new post in a thread of the same or similar subject matter. It blows me away how you ask for free help, then lash out when we don't all jump. If you want instant service without any personal effort, then I suggest taking your van to a mechanic and pay for it. Keep in mind there is a separate section for hi-ace vans. Most of us here aren't familiar with your version of van and figure it's better not giving any advice then to give the wrong advice........wouldn't you agree??? Tim
ImageI can't stop collecting vans Image OMG! Help Me!
timsrv
Van Aficionado

My Vehicles: (7) 4wd Toyota vans (9) 2wd Toyota vans.......still looking for more : )

Return to Van Tech Talk